Associate Manager, Analytics and Reporting AutomationApril 17, 2023 2023-04-17 6:47
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
What we offer:
- RingCentral offers perks and benefits for all aspects of your work/life:
- Hybrid Work Setup Arrangement until further notice
- HMO coverage on Day 1 for the employee
- HMO coverage after Day 90 for 3 free dependents
- Personal Time Off
- Performance-based incentives (e.g., MBO, commission, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) under Workplace Options with free counseling sessions available 24/7
- Mental Health support and unlimited free sessions with a Psychologist through Mind You
- Meditation guidance through Headspace
- Resources for parents and employees with special needs children through Whil
- Fun wellness and employee engagement programs
Say hello to possibilities
It’s not every day that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $2 billion company that’s growing at 20+% annually and we’re expanding our Digital Analytics team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for a Associate Manager, Analytics and Reporting Automation who will support our GTM, sales, marketing and leadership teams with analysis using company data. The candidate should have a passion for discovering insights hidden in big data sets to improve efficiency and generate desired business outcomes. The person we will hire should have experience in building predictive models using machine learning and statistical techniques. The person must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
- Work with business leaders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to promote process efficiency and generate business solutions.
- Sift through Big Data and build analysis.
- Understand business problems and design automation solutions.
- Analyze and assess data integrity of new data sources and define efficient data gathering methodologies.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Translate technical terms and methodologies into a language that’s more intuitive to stakeholders.
- With 5-10 years experience in handling projects related to data analytics.
- Experience in data transformations using SQL, Alteryx, R or Hadoop.
- Experience on designing data architectures is preferred.
- Experience on visualization/presentation of data for stakeholders using Tableau is preferred.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Can handle multiple projects.
By completing your application for this role, you:
Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities