Associate Manager, Data EngineerOctober 9, 2023 2023-10-09 3:31
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers perks and benefits for all aspects of your work/life:
- Hybrid Work Setup Arrangement until further notice
- HMO coverage on Day 1 for the employee
- HMO coverage after Day 90 for 3 free dependents
- Personal Time Off
- Performance-based incentives (e.g., MBO, commission, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) under Workplace Options with free counseling sessions available 24/7
- Mental Health support and unlimited free sessions with a Psychologist through Mind You
- Meditation guidance through Headspace
- Resources for parents and employees with special needs children through Whil
- Fun wellness and employee engagement programs
Say hello to possibilities
It’s not every day that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $2 billion company that’s growing at 20+% annually and we’re expanding our Digital Analytics team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for an Associate Manager, Data Engineer who will collaborate with the Data Scientist and Analytics team to work on cross-functional projects and deliver use cases as needed, the role entails highly skilled technical knowledge of the latest big data tools and applications.
- Data Engineering and Reports Automation
- Building, developing and maintaining internal data cubes/schema (relational and non-relational database), data architecture, reporting systems and data automation for Marketing.
- Ensures effective ETL processes for large datasets and oversees the back-end design and delivery of analytical reports and insights.
- Assist in data discovery, data mapping and data testing within Hadoop and different source systems.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Collaborates with the Senior Analytics Manager, Marketing Director and Business Services to optimize an efficient Marketing Databases.
- UAT and Business Analysis
- Collaborate with different departments to understand different source systems (e.g. Salesforce, BI, Marketo, Adobe Analytics) and optimize joint development efforts in data enriching Hadoop’s Database.
- Iteratively test, refine and improve the marketing’s Hadoop data schema/table and Tableau reports.
- Performs business analysis for specified tasks and data sets
- Work closely with other data and analytics team members and IT and Business Service team to optimize the company’s data systems and pipeline architecture and achieve greater efficiency across all of our company data systems.
- Strong SQL skills (MySQL, Hive, Impala etc.), ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries within multiple data systems.
- Experience in designing and creating relational and non-relational databases, Data Warehouse Architecture and ETL scripts.
- Knowledge of data mining principles: collecting data from multiple data systems, data governance, data quality and mapping and predictive analytics
- Demonstrated ability to build processes that support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- A Date Engineer who has a good attitude and is willing to expand his/her knowledge to Data Science/Analytics
- With at least 5 years of experience in a Data Engineering position
- Preferably with experience leading a team of data engineers
- Proficient and experienced with the following tools/programs:
Strong programming skills with querying languages: SQL, Linux/Unix etc.
Experience with big data tools: Teradata, Hadoop, Alteryx etc.
Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau, Power BI, SAP OBIEE, SAS Visualization, Qlikview etc.
By completing your application for this role, you:
Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities