Senior Business AnalystJuly 27, 2023 2023-08-03 0:58
Say hello to possibilities at Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines Inc. (Acquire BPO) under the RingCentral account (RingCentral).
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re Acquire BPO, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about our client, RingCentral is a $2 billion global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. RingCentral is fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
This is where you and your skills come in. We’re currently looking for: The Business Analyst will be responsible for working with the Channel segment of the business by providing reports and insights that streamline existing sales processes and drive sales strategy. This analyst will focus primarily on automating structured management reports and dashboards to monitor daily sales operations and assess periodical performance. With enough understanding of the business operations, the analyst will collaborate with leaders across different departments to also improve existing reports and dashboards, provide data-driven analytics, build new management tools, identify improvement opportunities and recommend decisions on key operational concerns.
The analyst will support sales initiatives through the identification of opportunities, creation of project plans, database modeling, interpretation of analysis, recommendation, implementation and measuring and monitoring results.
This role requires strong database manipulation and analytical skills, project management skills and the ability to cooperate with cross-functional teams. Projects are likely to focus on improving operational efficiency and maximizing sales opportunities.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
· Provide analytics support for management to gain insight and drive business planning based on data and statistical methods
· Work closely with sales directors to improve analytical tools
· Develop periodical performance monitoring dashboards, reports and metrics
· Drive project milestones from concept through project closure
· Actively drive project status reporting, issue identification and risk management
· Assess and document key steps: problem statement, process flows, gap analysis, solution recommendations
· Review existing reports and drive automation and process streamlining to reduce drag and improve accuracy
· Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams – build relationships, prioritize tasks, achieve milestones
· Facilitate meetings and project work across multiple locations including global offices
· 4+ years of experience in sales analytics, business process design and/or consulting experience
· Strong analytical, organization, problem-solving and follow-through skills
· Ability to work on large databases and synthesize into useful reports and dashboards
· High Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Hands-on experience with utilizing business intelligence tools, specifically Tableau
· Experience with SQL, Hadoop, Alteryx and other automation tools
· Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
· Ability to drive change and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
· Ability to gather, interpret and apply critical thinking to data to help inform decisions
· Ability to think and influence both at the strategic and execution level
· Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
· Experience documenting processes using project management methodologies
· Ability to work in a self-directed manner
· Willing to do night shifts
What we offer:
· Comprehensive HMO package (medical and dental)
· Personal Time Off Leaves
· Quarterly Performance Bonus
· Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
RingCentral’s Global Service and Support team leads the post-sale experience for it’s customers—making sure their every need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As it’s customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what powering human connection really means.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: RingCentral is committed to hiring and retaining great people because you power our success.
RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
About RingCentral/Acquire BPO
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic, and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15 years of experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education, and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible, and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Acquire BPO is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By completing your application for this role, you:
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its off-shore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.