Employee Experience CoordinatorNovember 6, 2023 2023-11-06 4:37
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic, and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15 years of experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education, and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible, and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers perks and benefits for all aspects of your work/life:
- Hybrid Work Setup Arrangement until further notice
- HMO coverage on Day 1 for the employee
- HMO coverage after Day 90 for 3 free dependents
- Personal Time Off
- Performance-based incentives (e.g., MBO, commission, etc.)
- Mental Health support and unlimited free sessions with a Psychologist through Mind You
- Fun wellness and employee engagement programs
Say hello to possibilities
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the $2 billion global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re expanding our Talent Management Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for an Employee Experience Coordinator
An Employee Experience Coordinator provides administrative support to the human resources function in the areas of Leadership Development, Employee Engagement, Human Resource Business Partnering, and People Operations.
To succeed in this role, you must have experience in:
- Act as the point of contact for some executives’ site visit, site’s senior leadership team, employees, clients and other external partners that requires administrative support
- In-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of Management Committee. Prepares presentation materials for board of director meetings and memorandums, as needed. Makes high level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
- Schedule offsites, appointments, and meetings.
- Coordinate space and office organization; maintaining paper and electronic files
- Create/File, Submit, Maintenance of Expense reports to senior management.
- Monitoring and tracking of Talent Management’s finance report (budget vs. actual spend) on a regular basis.
- May facilitate employee process training and be involved in needs assessments and recommendations.
- Carrying out tasks for one or many individuals within the Management Committee, Talent Management or other cross-functional teams.
- Formulating methods to improve employment policies, processes and practices, as well as recommending changes to management.
- Organize agenda and schedule session for meeting and activities of senior leaders
- Employee Experience’s point of contact regarding fun activities, Rewards and Recognition, and other team building activities of the Department.
Business Travel Coordination
- Arranges corporate travel plans by creating trip request form to be approved by respective US Executives.
- Coordinates with accredited travel agencies of RingCentral and Acquire such as suppliers to schedule flights, rental cars and hotel accommodations.
- Communicates travel information to employees and works out any scheduling problems.
- Process cash advance and reimbursements for daily cash allowance and ground transportation.
- Assist inquiries from employees that need guidance on the Travel Policy specifically PH Addendum or direct to the Corporate Travels Team
- At least 2 years of related experience in being a coordinator or executive assistant
- Amenable to work on US shift, 1:00AM – 10:00AM MNL, Tuesday – Saturday
- Amenable for hybrid work set up
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities