GL Accounting ManagerOctober 25, 2023 2023-10-25 4:19
Say hello to possibilities at Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines Inc. (Acquire BPO) under the RingCentral account (RingCentral).
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re Acquire BPO, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about our client, RingCentral is a $2 billion global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. RingCentral is fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
This is where you and your skills come in. We’re currently looking for: General Ledger Manager that will report directly to the US Senior Accounting Manager and will be responsible for several areas within the General Ledger function, the month end process and management reporting package. This person will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptive to changes. This person will have a “can-do” attitude and be able to roll up the sleeves to do hands-on work. This person will assist our finance function develop, implement, and maintain accounting policies and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
- Preparing and reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements; assisting with regulatory as applicable
- Work with international accounting team and support the accounting close process for international subsidiaries
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end accounting close
- Assist in the preparation of fluctuation analyses and perform financial statement analytics, providing relevant explanations for fluctuations
- Participation in projects relating to process improvement both from a business standpoint and system related
- Support external audits and reviews by providing period over period fluctuation analysis, supporting schedules, accounting reconciliations, pulling selections and interfacing with external auditors as required
- Assist in implementation and documentation of internal control, process and related procedures. Ensure compliance with internal controls and SOX requirements
- Researching accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Manage and develop staff of two individuals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with minimum 10 years in the General Ledger function
- Minimum 5 years in a management position at a publicly traded high-tech company
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Experience of working with NetSuite and large ERP is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Great interpersonal skills and commitment to working with a diverse staff
- Strong time management skills and able to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong ability to give attention to detail and to perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Amenable to work in US time
What we offer:
- Comprehensive HMO package (medical and dental)
- Personal Time Off Leaves
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
RingCentral’s Solutions Engineering team uses expert knowledge of our platform to help new and existing clients create custom solutions that make the most of our technology.
RingCentral is the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because it is not just selling solutions; it is enabling human connections. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in its space, with a market capitalization of over $4 billion, 20%+ annual growth and a $2 billion annual revenue run-rate.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: RingCentral is recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
About RingCentral/Acquire BPO
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic, and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15 years of experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education, and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible, and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Acquire BPO is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities