GTM Financial Planning and Analysis Associate ManagerApril 15, 2023 2023-04-17 6:36
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers perks and benefits for all aspects of your work/life:
- Hybrid Work Setup Arrangement until further notice
- HMO coverage on Day 1 for the employee
- HMO coverage after Day 90 for 3 free dependents
- Personal Time Off
- Performance-based incentives (e.g., MBO, commission, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) under Workplace Options with free counseling sessions available 24/7
- Mental Health support and unlimited free sessions with a Psychologist through Mind You
- Meditation guidance through Headspace
- Resources for parents and employees with special needs children through Whil
- Fun wellness and employee engagement programs
Say hello to possibilities
It’s not every day that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $2 billion company that’s growing at 20+% annually and we’re expanding our FP&A and IR Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for a GTM Financial Planning and Analysis Associate Manager to support our key business units including Marketing and ops to drive forecasting and optimal capital allocation. Your work will directly impact the performance and planning of the GTM team and will therefore be critical to our ambitious growth goals. This role will report to the Director of GTM Finance. The FP&A team works closely with the CFO and senior executives to plan the business and allocate budget and resources to the company’s strategic initiatives. This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional to join a dynamic, high-growth environment and accelerate their development.
- Serve as a key business partner to senior leadership in the Marketing organization, providing budget guidance, performance reporting, and decision support
- Develop actionable reporting and dashboards to ensure the business partners and the executive team continually has an accurate understanding of performance vs targets
- Directly partner with the Marketing BU leaders on pipeline and expense forecasting
- Quarterback close and reforecast processes across the Marketing and Ops budget as well as drive optimal capital allocation during Annual Planning
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting – analyzing financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to senior management
- Partner cross functionally to properly allocate resources to the highest yielding customer acquisition strategy
- Prepare presentations and provide recommendations to senior management
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- 4-7 years of experience in corporate planning/financial planning and analysis role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Preferably with Financial Planning and Analysis, and budgeting experience. Experience supporting major functional areas within an organization, with experience in financial analysis, headcount/resource management and business metric reporting.
- Experience with financial systems such as Hyperion, Tableau, SAP, Anaplan, or NetSuite
- High proficiency in Excel – building financial and decision support models
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Amenable to work 12am to 9am MNL, Tuesday to Saturday
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities