Marketing Data Insights AnalystNovember 6, 2023 2023-11-06 3:11
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic, and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15 years of experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education, and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible, and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers perks and benefits for all aspects of your work/life:
- Hybrid Work Setup Arrangement until further notice
- HMO coverage on Day 1 for the employee
- HMO coverage after Day 90 for 3 free dependents
- Personal Time Off
- Performance-based incentives (e.g., MBO, commission, etc.)
- Mental Health support and unlimited free sessions with a Psychologist through Mind You
- Fun wellness and employee engagement programs
Say hello to possibilities
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the $2 billion global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re expanding our Digital Analytics Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for a Marketing Data Insights Analyst.
RingCentral is looking for a Marketing Data Insights Analyst to be the primary liaison between the International Marketing business unit and the Marketing Analytics team. The ideal candidate would have a mix of technical and business acumen and is capable of informing actionable insights to our business leaders.
The marketing insights analyst is charged with KPI reporting and analysis related to the international marketing group. This entails weekly reporting in support of executive metrics review, as well as detailed analysis of pipeline production across relevant timeframe. In addition, the role is responsible for identifying strategic improvement opportunities from international marketing programs by highlighting strengths and weaknesses, with the ultimate objective of meeting end-of-quarter org attainment.
To succeed in this role, you must have experience in:
- Experience working with Marketing and Sales teams in a B2B SaaS environment, ideally responsible for measuring campaign performance, funnel throughput, and contribution to sales pipeline
- Work independently to gather business requirements for the marketing org, while providing actionable recommendations to enhance performance across funnel metrics
- Experience working with various Marketing functions that leverage Inbound and Outbound tactics, with knowledge of marketing strategies to inform decisions toward campaign optimization
- Partner closely with Data Governance and Data Engineering team to uphold metrics integrity, ensuring KPIs are accurately reflected across all stakeholder interactions
- Experience extracting relevant data using SQL, as well as data visualization software (e.g. Tableau) for presentation and deep-dives a plus
- Experience in scenario-based simulation and mixed modeling for various marketing channels (i.e. spend to pipe ratio, cost per lead etc.) to inform spend efficiency a plus.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, with proven experience leveraging proper business mediums and data analysis tools & techniques
- Meticulous and results oriented, with the ability to excel in a collaborative, team-focused environment
- Must have: Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills using Microsoft Office & Google Suite – Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Must have: Functional Salesforce reporting skills. Must be knowledgeable in Salesforce report / dashboard building and understand native report types / various salesforce objects
- Good to have: functional (advanced preferred) knowledge of Tableau software – practical application of visualization skills when performing ad-hoc data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Economics, Finance, Operations Research, Data Science etc.), advanced certifications welcomed
- Must be amenable to work from 3:00PM to 12:00MN MNL
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities