Marketing Procurement AnalystNovember 6, 2023 2023-11-06 5:42
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic, and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15 years of experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education, and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible, and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers perks and benefits for all aspects of your work/life:
- Hybrid Work Setup Arrangement until further notice
- HMO coverage on Day 1 for the employee
- HMO coverage after Day 90 for 3 free dependents
- Personal Time Off
- Performance-based incentives (e.g., MBO, commission, etc.)
- Mental Health support and unlimited free sessions with a Psychologist through Mind You
- Fun wellness and employee engagement programs
Say hello to possibilities
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the $2 billion global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re expanding our Corporate Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for a Marketing Procurement Analyst.
The Marketing Procurement Analyst provides support for procurement in the RingCentral Marketing department in order to ensure Marketing procurement activities and related projects are operating effectively and in a timely manner. This person will gather requirements, select, and onboard vendors, drive cost savings, and execute contracts.
- Ensure execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Procurement, Finance, Accounting, and Legal stakeholders
- Define and optimize procurement process to drive continuous efficiency improvements
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system
- Prepare reports and summarize vendor cost data
- Review business cases for vendor requests
- Gather supporting documentation
- Obtain vendor documents, including RFIs, RFPs, SOWs, NDAs, and DPAs
- Vet the quality and reliability of the vendors
- Compare vendor costs against available budget and industry benchmarks
- Lead or support vendor negotiations to secure cost savings
- Submit Purchase Orders and legal contracts for internal review and approval
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or any related field
- Must have strong English communication and negotiation skills
- At least 2 years of work experience in purchasing
- Accounting background is an advantage
- Must be amenable to work night shifts and in Ortigas and/or Cubao
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities