Senior AccountantOctober 25, 2023 2023-10-25 2:51
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic, and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15 years of experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education, and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible, and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers perks and benefits for all aspects of your work/life:
- Hybrid Work Setup Arrangement until further notice
- HMO coverage on Day 1 for the employee
- HMO coverage after Day 90 for 3 free dependents
- Personal Time Off
- Performance-based incentives (e.g., MBO, commission, etc.)
- Mental Health support and unlimited free sessions with a Psychologist through Mind You
- Fun wellness and employee engagement programs
Say hello to possibilities
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the $2 billion global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re expanding our Accounting & Payroll Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Accountant
We are looking for a high-energy, hands-on individual that has the ability to work in a collaborative and independent setting. The Senior Accountant will be directly involved with financial reporting, month-end close, day-to-day general ledger accounting and working with the Company’s external auditors. The Senior Accountant will be expected to exhibit the highest professional standards and attention to detail while working on numerous routine and ad hoc accounting support functions. Other valued attributes that we are seeking are a strong work ethic, and consistent performance with a sense of urgency and commitment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Active involvement in establishing and maintaining an efficient and accurate accounting month-end close cycle.
- Maintain the General Ledger including sub-ledgers and/or related supporting schedules.
- Perform monthly closing processes including posting journal entries and account reconciliations for prepaid expenses, and accrued liability accounts.
- Work with international accounting team and support the accounting close process for international subsidiaries.
- Assist in the preparation of fluctuation analyses and perform financial statements analytics, providing relevant explanations for fluctuations.
- Participation in projects relating to process improvement both from a business standpoint and system related.
- Support external audits and reviews by providing period over period fluctuation analysis, supporting schedules, account reconciliations, pulling selections and interfacing with external auditors as required.
- Assist in implementation and documentation of internal control process and related procedures. Ensure compliance with internal controls and SOX requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, or related field and a minimum of five years’ experience in accounting or finance
- CPA Preferred
- Experience in working with NetSuite or other major ERP systems
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work with IT / Business Service team directly for process improvement projects
- Demonstrate the skills and prioritize multiple projects while also meeting goals and cut off dates
- Strong problem solving, planning, quality control, flexibility and customer service skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills with all levels of management
- Effectively communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Amenable to work on US hours
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities