Senior HR Business Partner SpecialistNovember 6, 2023 2023-11-06 1:23
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic, and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15 years of experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education, and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible, and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers perks and benefits for all aspects of your work/life:
- Hybrid Work Setup Arrangement until further notice
- HMO coverage on Day 1 for the employee
- HMO coverage after Day 90 for 3 free dependents
- Personal Time Off
- Performance-based incentives (e.g., MBO, commission, etc.)
- Mental Health support and unlimited free sessions with a Psychologist through Mind You
- Fun wellness and employee engagement programs
Say hello to possibilities
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the $2 billion global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re expanding our Talent Management Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for a Senior HR Business Partner Specialist
The HR specialist position is responsible for providing comprehensive employment related advice and associated services in line with the corporate plan. The position will also assist with and contribute to the implementation and review strategies and policy, including Organization Development and Employee strategies whilst also learning to guide and advise managers on the application and interpretation of those policies.
- Support and where appropriate, be involved in, disciplinary, capability, and grievance investigations/ hearings as designated by the HR Business Manager.
- Supporting and advising Managers in the organization and external partners in employee relations matters under the guidance of the HR Business Manager.
- Support the management of change process with advice, guidance, and liaison with affected employees under the guidance of the HR Business Manager.
- Supporting the HR Business Manager in delivering projects.
- Carrying out research into emerging employment legislation and best practice to support employee strategy delivery.
- To work with HR systems and procedures on the development, implementation, and maintenance of the HR IT system.
- Assisting the HR Business Manager in developing initiatives to encourage good attendance at work, employee well-being, and the employee recognition scheme.
- Administration of the government-mandated and company-initiated benefits program and providing assistance on the time-keeping attendance system/ mechanism of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience resolving employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation and benefits practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and labor employment laws.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Exceptional Probing Skills
- Excellent Comprehension and Listening Skills
- Amenable to work on US shift, 12:00MN – 9:00AM MNL, Tuesday – Saturday
- Amenable for hybrid work set up
- Business Acumen
- Ethical Practice
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- HR Expertise
- Relationship Management
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities