Sr. Web Marketing AnalystJuly 31, 2023 2023-08-03 0:56
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers perks and benefits for all aspects of your work/life:
- Hybrid Work Setup Arrangement until further notice
- HMO coverage on Day 1 for the employee
- HMO coverage after Day 90 for 3 free dependents
- Personal Time Off
- Performance-based incentives (e.g., MBO, commission, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) under Workplace Options with free counseling sessions available 24/7
- Mental Health support and unlimited free sessions with a Psychologist through Mind You
- Meditation guidance through Headspace
- Resources for parents and employees with special needs children through Whil
- Fun wellness and employee engagement programs
Say hello to possibilities
It’s not every day that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $2 billion company that’s growing at 20+% annually and we’re expanding our Digital Analytics team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Web Marketing Analyst who will collaborate with the Data Analytics and Marketing team to work on cross-functional projects and deliver use cases as needed, the role entails highly skilled technical knowledge of the latest big data tools and applications.
- Develop Web Analytics initiatives that generate data-driven insights which help optimize conversions on website & digital marketing campaigns (do you have experience with web analytics..)
- Oversee, understand & investigate web & digital marketing strategies that influence website traffic, user engagement, & revenue
- Analyze A/B or multivariate testing that optimizes website conversion rates & user engagement (do you have experience with..
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, execute, & measure web & digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Assist on dashboard, report or database automation related to web & digital marketing analytics
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends & best practices and share insights & knowledge across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, mathematics, statistics, or a related field
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in web analytics, digital marketing, or a related field
- Track record in handling/delivering measurable business analysis on web & digital marketing strategies
- Familiarity with digital marketing channels, e.g., SEO, PPC, Social, Email & Asset/Content Marketing
- Expertise in (what..) web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar platforms
- Strong knowledge of A/B or multivariate testing & analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively & outside the box
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Experience in (what…) data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker Studio or Power BI
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Ability to present complex data insights to junior & senior leadership
- Ability to work independently & manage multiple projects simultaneously
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities