Technical Customer Support SpecialistAugust 14, 2023 2023-08-15 0:20
Say hello to possibilities at Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines Inc. (Acquire BPO) under the RingCentral account (RingCentral).
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re Acquire BPO, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about our client, RingCentral is a $2 billion global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. RingCentral is fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re currently looking for: Technical Support Specialist Level 2
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots all RingCentral Unified Communications (UC) issues and assists customers to maintain a stable integrated UC platform.
- Provides Enterprise level technical support to all Enterprise customers
- Troubleshoots and reproduces customer technical issues to resolution and/or escalates
- Applies expert knowledge of RingCentral services and VOIP technology
- Responsible for training customer administration of RingCentral platform
- Answers complex technical questions and offers workarounds for customer networks
- Provides quick and accurate handling of support interactions – phone, screen sharing and email
- Follows up with customers, ensuring customer is up to date and satisfied with resolution
- Responds promptly to escalations while keeping detailed case notes
- Manages customer expectations and experience to deliver high customer satisfaction and increase retention
- Regularly achieves and exceeds service level agreements and quality customer satisfaction targets
- Remain current on software defect and upgrades
- Manage escalated issues and collaborate with other internal departments to expedite resolution
- Help develop and maintain customer facing and internal help articles
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred
- 2+ years experience in customer focused/customer experience role
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance and patience
- Experienced in VOIP technology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, codecs
- Knowledge of network troubleshooting and terminology including LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4), DNS, etc.
- Networking, IT or telecommunications certification is a plus – Network + or equivalent is desirable.
- Experience supporting telecommunications, networking or Software-as-a-Service Products
- Experience supporting contact center technologies
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate and empathize with all levels of customers – executives, end users, developers
- Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference
What we offer:
We offer all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Work Onsite / Flexible work arrangement (Hybrid Setup)
- Comprehensive HMO package (medical and dental)
- Personal Time Off Leaves
- Performance Incentive (Commissions)
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
RingCentral’s Global Service and Support team leads the post-sale experience for it’s customers—making sure their every need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As it’s customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what powering human connection really means.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: RingCentral is committed to hiring and retaining great people because you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
About RingCentral/Acquire BPO
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic, and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15 years of experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education, and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible, and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Acquire BPO is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its off-shore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.