Quality Assurance AnalystFebruary 3, 2023 2023-02-03 6:44
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines. We have 15-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence. As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages. RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device. We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Global Service and Support (GSS) Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition. Acquire BPO is currently looking for Customer Support QA Analyst.
The Customer Support Quality Assurance Analyst at RingCentral is key to keeping the standards in ensuring world class customer service. The Quality Assurance Analyst’s primary responsibility is to assess the quality of interactions, the service being provided, and ability to meet goals and objectives through transactional monitoring. Based on these observations, the Quality Assurance Analyst provides constructive feedback to the employee through coaching and team huddles.
Below is an outline of the basic deliverables of a Quality Assurance Analyst:
- Transaction monitoring based on sampling plan
- Daily review of survey returns and conduct DSAT/detractor root cause analysis
- Coaching and feedback to trainees, agents, partner supervisors
- Conduct training needs analysis based on transaction monitoring
- Continuous improvement projects and recommendations grounded on TM activities
- Attendance, participation or conduct calibration sessions and other OPS-Training-QA synergy activities
- Performs tasks or duties that may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Be an active participant in iterating and improving Customer Support processes
- Assist in New Hire onboarding, mock calls and certification
- Timely and accurate reporting.
Reports include but are not limited to:
- Team/Agent Progress Report
- CSAT/Quality performance report
- Commendations / Zero Tolerance and CAP Triggers / Incident Reports
- Calibration and accuracy reports
- 2 years experience in being a QA or similar role
- Must be knowledgeable in Excel, data management, reports
- Keen in details
- Must be an independent self-starter possessing excellent time management skills and be able to manage multiple QA activities simultaneously.
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance; must be able to exercise sound judgment and decision making in challenging situations.
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities and deliver on commitments; must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in supporting global customers in multiple geographies.
- Must be an expert at developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with stakeholders
- Willing to work a schedule that supports customers in global time zones.
- Strong and effective customer communication skills.
- High levels empathy; excellent soft skills and customer service best practices
- Consistent follow through and ability to hit deadlines.
- Must possess strong analytical skills to conduct DSAT root cause analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English minimum)
What we offer:
- RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive HMO package (medical and dental)
- Personal Time Off Leaves
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
RingCentral’s Global Service and Support team leads the post-sale experience for our customers—making sure their every need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge,
provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what powering human connection really means. To know more about the Acquire-RingCentral Manila collaboration, you may visit www.ringcentral.com.ph
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities