Product Support RepresentativeDecember 1, 2022 2023-04-17 6:07
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Solutions Engineer Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
Acquire BPO is currently looking for a Product Support Representative to support us, RingCentral.
We’re currently looking for:
- Tech Support Representative who can apply the knowledge of RingCentral services, VOIP technology and networking hardware and software. Provide technical support to RingCentral’s customers.
- Troubleshoot and repair RingCentral’s solutions. Understand network architecture required to support RingCentral’s VoIP services.
- Recommend network hardware, software and design elements.
- Answer technical questions, solve technical problems and suggest appropriate workarounds.
- Provide quick and accurate handling of support interactions – phone, chat, screen sharing & email.
- Handle and resolve customer inquiries, questions, complaints, and billing concerns with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism utilizing all resources available given to Tier 1 Representatives.
- Offer alternative solutions when appropriate if the issue is beyond the representative’s training and scope of responsibility with the objective of resolving the customer’s concerns. Adhere to schedules, guidelines, and requirements in accordance with the Company’s set policies and procedures.
- At Least College level
- At least 1 year of working experience in Technical Support is required for this position
- Excellent English communication skills
- Basic Knowledge on VOIP, networking, routers and modems
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience configuring, updating and supporting VOIP solutions in a multi-location environment is a plus
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding, team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Networking, IT or telecommunications certification is a plus
- Applicants must be amenable to work at night
What we offer:
- RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Flexible work arrangement (Hybrid Set-Up)
- Comprehensive HMO package (medical and dental)
- Personal Time Off Leaves
- Performance Incentive
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
RingCentral’s Global Service and Support team leads the post-sale experience for our customers—making sure their every need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what powering human connection really means.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
To know more about the Acquire-RingCentral Manila collaboration, you may visit www.ringcentral.com.ph
By completing your application for this role, you: