Contact Center Implementation AssociateFebruary 3, 2023 2023-02-03 6:52
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today’s mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral Professional Services organization partners with customers to ensure a successful transition to their new communications platform. Our team uses our expertise in both the product and project lifecycle to offer best practice solutions to fit each customer’s needs. The result is a finely tuned delivery process to ensure an optimized solution and accelerated return on investment.
The CC PS Team shall contribute to the attainment of the company’s objective by providing best in class support service to achieve Customer Delight. This entails providing highly competent and skilled employees to address customer needs. They are to support and maintain all products and services being offered by the company and will provide value-add services that will serve as a cutting-edge over other competitors. Provides quality of service to customers by ensuring that the full benefits of the proposed solutions are being delivered to them. Manages all technical aspects of project from planning, analysis, verification of design, implementation and perform project management based on industry standard project management processes.
- Assist the Implementation Manager in managing the implementation of Contact Centre projects, ensuring that all tasks are completed on-time and within budget. As a Professional Services Associate Contact Center Implementation Engineer, has to perform variety of tasks during their training. Only after successful completion of training, they are provided the designation. A Professional Services Associate Contact Center Implementation Engineer is supposed to perform following tasks.
Solutions Deployment (85%):
- Works in close concert with Implementation Managers in successfully delivering projects.
- Assist in delivering technical implementation activities from post-sale to support transition for PS engagements as required for key customers and to load balance with the rest of the team.
- Follows project implementation standards.
- Execution of project plan tasks associated with engagements.
- Regular communication of project status partnering with their respective Implementation Managers.
- Maintains on average of 80% utilization for billable projects
- Assists in identifying engagement-related problem areas and solves the issues in a proactive manner
- Assists the support group/Implementation Managers in performing service call/maintenance activities as required.
- Maintains friendly and professional attitude in stressful situations
- Maintains accurate and timely submission of timesheets and project-related documents
- Maintains regular internal communications with project team and manager.
- Assist and provides feedback and updates to internal process through internal documentation
- Follows standard department processes.
- Performs tasks or duties that may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Continues to stay abreast of technology through internal training and industry standard training.
- Must be an independent self-starter possessing excellent time management skills and be able to manage multiple implementation activities simultaneously.
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance; must be able to exercise sound judgment and decision making in challenging situations.
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities and deliver on commitments; must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Must be an expert at developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with clients; impeccable communication skills and ability to understand clients’ needs is imperative.
- Must be a strategic thinker; able to understand the ‘Big-Picture”; able to think quickly and adeptly while solving complex problems.
- Willing to work a schedule that supports customers in global time zones.
- Strong and effective customer communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- High levels empathy; excellent soft skills and customer service best practices.
- Consistent follow through and ability to hit deadlines.
- Self-motivated, driving projects and cases to completion.
- Must possess strong analytical skills with the ability to identify, analyze, interpret and solve both practical as well as highly complex problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English minimum)
- BA/BS in a technical discipline or equivalent experience is required.
- Certified Contact Center skills are desired but not a requirement.
- Background knowledge or at least a minimum of having on Java and HTML scripting, Networking, API, WFM, PBX, Dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR/VRU and Call Center practices.
What we offer:
- We offer all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Flexible work arrangement (Hyrbid Set Up)
- Comprehensive HMO package (medical and dental)
- Personal Time Off Leaves
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
To know more about the Acquire-RingCentral Manila collaboration, you may visit www.ringcentral.com.ph
By completing your application for this role, you:
Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities