Professional Services Network Assessment EngineerOctober 12, 2023 2023-10-12 3:58
Say hello to possibilities at Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines Inc. (Acquire BPO) under the RingCentral account (RingCentral).
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re Acquire BPO, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about our client, RingCentral is a $2 billion global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. RingCentral is fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
This is where you and your skills come in. We’re currently looking for:
The Professional Services Network Assessment Engineer will provide exceptional technical and/or analytical support to clients in identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems of moderate to highly complex business communication systems. Self-directed, making major contributions to the team, and contributes significantly to client satisfaction. Takes responsibility for client satisfaction on project deliverables when acting as a Technical Team Lead. Interfaces directly with clients/others outside the company recognize business opportunities and help them develop. Recognized as a subject matter expert within areas of mastery, and/or is certified in one or more technology areas. Capable of diagnosing and evaluating complex issues. Work is performed with minimal direction and reviewed by senior management. Provides solutions to a diverse range of complex problems.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
- Possesses a strong understanding of current data networking.
- Performs network assessments to ensure readiness of customer infrastructure for RingCentral Unified Communication services
- Supports the direct sales force by providing the technical content and validation of proposals.
- Develops, implements, and provides continuous monitoring and improvement for our service delivery processes.
- Four-year course in a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, additionally, industry-related certifications including; Current CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCNA, and PNP Certification are a definite plus.
- Degree in Telecommunications or any related field.
- 3+ years in professional services technical consulting in the data networking space.
- 3 + years experience within the data networking industry.
- 2+ years of professional services consulting/pre-sales.
- Experience with SonicWall, Cisco ASA, and other enterprise grade firewall preferred.
- Current knowledge of Cloud communications, as well as associated networking products, tools and services.
- Unified Communications background with a focus on Cloud Communications.
- This candidate must be a self-starter, shows initiative, ability to make decisions and to multi-task, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and flexible.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications are essential to include Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must possess both excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to manage time efficiently and a demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Amenable to Work in a Hybrid environment
- Willing to report in Cubao or Ortigas
What we offer:
- Comprehensive HMO package (medical and dental)
- Paid time off and paid sick leave
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
RingCentral’s Global Service and Support team leads the post-sale experience for it’s customers—making sure their every need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As it’s customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what powering human connection really means.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: RingCentral is committed to hiring and retaining great people because you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
About RingCentral/Acquire BPO
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic, and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15 years of experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education, and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible, and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Acquire BPO is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities