Professional Services Porting EngineerOctober 8, 2023 2023-10-12 4:19
Say hello to possibilities at Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines Inc. (Acquire BPO) under the RingCentral account (RingCentral).
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re Acquire BPO, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about our client, RingCentral is a $2 billion global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. RingCentral is fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
This is where you and your skills come in. We’re currently looking for:
PS Porting Coordinator is responsible for the overall success of number porting process – from submission to activation – within Professional Services Department. They will work in a collaborative environment to help ensure the implementation of project is successful, this includes working directly with the customer, Project Manager, Product and Design Engineers, and all other people involved in the project. In addition, the PS porting Coordinator directive is focused on providing quality customer service experience, timely product delivery, strong task management skills and the ability to identify problems and provide constructive resolution.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
- Creates and processes local service requests (LSR) and monitor order progress with Local Exchange Carriers (LEC) and Interexchange Carriers (IXC).
- Process orders using carrier portals and internal database.
- Retrieve necessary information that is relevant to the success of porting the number ( e.g LOA, COB, CSR)
- Responsible for handling non-project and project port requests for Professional Services.
- Closely update the Project Manager and the Customer on porting updates for multiple globa llocations throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Responsible for handling local number porting escalations by facilitating close and frequent customer communication and escalating with underlying carriers.
- Initiate and maintain regular communications (Phone and Email) with customers and vendor to review and verify the order, review required information to provide services requested, schedule/coordinate service installation and communicate milestone dates with customer and/or Vendor.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects and cases.
- Practical knowledge of industry guidelines and practices for LNP (Local Number Portability) CSR’s and LSR’s. (Local Service Request)
- Experience in dealing with Incumbent Local Exchange Companies (ILEC) for service as well as escalation procedures.
- Performs task or duties that maybe assigned by the Superior or Manager from time to time.
- Maintain active collaboration with porting team to keep the team updated with the process updates and enhancements.
- Experience in handling Unified Communications platform
- Customer Service, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multitasking, Critical Thinking, Pro-Active, Time Management, Organized, Troubleshooting skills.
- Able to read and interpret CSRs and LOA information from various carriers.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of Management both internal and external regarding porting.
- 2+ years of telecommunication porting/provisioning related experience and knowledge.
- 3+ years in customer-focused role – post sales technical support
- Ability to escalate to 2nd level with carriers and follow-up for issue resolution.
- Strong and effective communication skills – verbal and written.
- Experience with VoIP and/or Cloud Communication Systems is a preferred but not required.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge in using Microsoft Excel (Required)
- Detail oriented is highly required.
- Strong time management skills – able to deliver, manage and handle tight deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding, team-oriented, and fast paced environment.
- Occasional on-call after-hours work may be required as needed.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive HMO package (medical and dental)
- Paid time off and paid sick leave
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
RingCentral’s Global Service and Support team leads the post-sale experience for it’s customers—making sure their every need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As it’s customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what powering human connection really means.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: RingCentral is committed to hiring and retaining great people because you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
About RingCentral/Acquire BPO
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic, and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15 years of experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education, and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible, and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Acquire BPO is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities