Professional Services Project ManagerFebruary 3, 2023 2023-02-03 6:29
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Global Service and Support (GSS) Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
Acquire BPO is currently looking for Professional Services Project Manager to support us, RingCentral:
A Project Manager in Global Customer Care at RingCentral will empower the Technical Support organization with the processes, metrics, tools, and technologies to deliver world-class technical support. You will collaborate with the global support leadership team to deliver and contribute to strategic solutions and roadmap designed to meet our ambitious productivity and Customer Satisfaction goals.
The ideal candidate is proficient, has excellent communication skills, enjoys working as part of a team, can successfully multi-task, and thrives on being successful in high-stress environments. Successful candidates will have strong interpersonal skills, a confident presence, adept logical troubleshooting, strong project management skills, strong support analytics experience, and the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
This is a highly visible and challenging position with the opportunity to directly impact the success of the Customer Care organization in addition to influencing the Customer Experience across RingCentral.
This role will be a hybrid role between Project Management and Process/Operations management dependent on the most critical needs of the organization.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
- Define strategy, objectives, project scope, and business requirements for various new or enhanced projects in GCC arena and facilitate the successful rollout and adoption of new systems, processes, etc.
- Focus on internal business process and project focusing on PMO activities
- Build & support Smartsheet implementation and management
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, and product management to improve processes for support organization, product, and customer experience.
- Monitor existing workflow, processes, and industry trends to suggest areas of potential improvement.
- Find opportunities to improve workflow and create supporting documentation for review by peers and management
- Strong experience with Smartsheet +2 years administration. Experience setting up systems, workspaces, templates, and workflow
- 5 years experience working in Technical Support as an authority in technical support standard methodologies
- Smartsheet Power User understanding user’s perspective
- Familiar with Salesforce Service Cloud or similar CRM systems, Knowledgebase systems, and Customer portals for case management.
- Strong understanding of PMO processes
- Experience in developing programs and processes that directly create customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- A strong leader who is highly energetic and a motivated standout colleague.
- With 2-3 years of related industry experience.
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Proficient at identifying areas for improvement in processes, tools, and techniques and the ability to follow through on implementing these improvements.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and apply technical concepts.
- Possess Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a standout colleague and enjoys collaboration.
Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated excellence in troubleshooting and analysis skills.
- The will to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial Customer Care organization.
- Amenable to work on a night shift schedule (i.e. 10 PM to 7 AM MNL, Weekdays )
What we offer:
- We offer all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Flexible work arrangement (Hyrbid Set Up)
- Comprehensive HMO package (medical and dental)
- Personal Time Off Leaves
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
To know more about the Acquire-RingCentral Manila collaboration, you may visit www.ringcentral.com.ph
By completing your application for this role, you:
Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities