Partner Assist RepresentativeJuly 27, 2023 2023-07-31 1:10
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers perks and benefits for all aspects of your work/life:
- Hybrid Work Setup Arrangement until further notice
- HMO coverage on Day 1 for the employee
- HMO coverage after Day 90 for 3 free dependents
- Personal Time Off
- Performance-based incentives (i.e., MBO)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) under Workplace Options with free counseling sessions available 24/7
Mental Health support and unlimited free sessions with a Psychologist through Mind You
- Meditation guidance through Headspace
- Resources for parents and employees with special needs children through Whil
- Fun wellness and employee engagement programs
Say hello to possibilities
It’s not every day that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $2 billion company that’s growing at 20+% annually and we’re expanding our Partner Sales Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for: an Ignite Partner Assist Representative I. This person will assist RingCentral’s Ignite partners with )quoting, order processing, and 60 days post-sale support for customer deals registered under the Ignite Program. The Ignite PAR I is expected to be able to do the Admin Portal Demo, Quote, Order and Activation without assistance, but the team will be there in support.
To succeed in this role, you must have experience in:
- Working with Channel Partners in either a pre-sale or post-sales function
- As strong knowledge of UCaaS offerings, RingCentral knowledge a plus
- Contribution to Highest Levels of Partner and Customer Satisfaction
- Experience with back-office support and post sales customer service, highly encouraged to apply
- AE and/or Sales Support experience, nice to have but not required
- Experience in handling Lead Qualification and Sales Pipeline Management, nice to have but not required
- Experience with Upselling and Retaining customers, nice to have but not required
- Has 1 year of related experience in sales/ sales support
- Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent are preferred but undergraduates with relevant work experience will be accommodated
- Experience with Channel, B2B sales or account management is an advantage but not required
- Amenable to work night shifts in Ortigas or Cubao office
- Has a basic understanding of the Sales Process and Consultative Selling
- Has good written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Is a self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Is detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Has the ability to excel in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
By completing your application for this role, you:
Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities