SMB Expansion Account ExecutiveOctober 1, 2023 2023-10-01 2:59
Say hello to possibilities at Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines Inc. (Acquire BPO) under the RingCentral account (RingCentral).
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re Acquire BPO, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about our client, RingCentral is a $2 billion global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. RingCentral is fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re expanding our SMB Expansion team.
Acquire BPO is currently looking for SMB Expansion Account Executive to support us, RingCentral:
To Succeed in this role you must have an experience in:
- Minimum of 2-year B2B Sales experience
- Account Management Experience and/or Client-focused Solutions Selling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence decision-makers at all levels of an organization
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Experience in sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Vibrant and upbeat attitude, inclined to perform and get things done
- Natural relationship builder with trustworthiness, performs consistently well, and strong work discipline
- Salesforce CRM experience is a plus
- Amenable to working night shifts
- Maintain and increase existing customer revenue stream within the Small to Medium-sized business space through upselling and cross-selling activities and, generating referrals.
- Manage account portfolio through successful execution of Customer Touchpoint Strategy to improve customer lifespan.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Collaborate closely between the customer and internal teams.
- Monitor account usage and drive customer’s product and feature adoption.
- Update customer profile to map out business updates, changes, and account growth throughout the course of the customer’s RingCentral journey.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue targets.
What we offer:
- We offer all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Work Onsite / Flexible work arrangement (Hybrid Setup)
- Comprehensive HMO package (medical and dental)
- Personal Time Off Leaves
- Performance Incentive (Commissions)
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
RingCentral’s SMB Sales team gives small-to-medium-size businesses the game-changing mobility, connectivity, and collaboration solutions they need to compete and grow. RingCentral is the leading global cloud-based communications provider because it is not just selling solutions; it is changing the nature of communications.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: RingCentral is committed to hiring and retaining great people because you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About RingCentral/Acquire BPO
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic, and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15 years of experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education, and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible, and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Acquire BPO is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To know more about the Acquire-RingCentral Manila collaboration, you may visit www.ringcentral.com.ph
By completing your application for this role, you:
Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities