Customer Success AssociateApril 17, 2023 2023-04-17 7:01
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic, and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
What we offer:
- RingCentral offers perks and benefits for all aspects of your work/life:
- Hybrid Work Setup Arrangement until further notice
- HMO coverage on Day 1 for the employee
- HMO coverage after Day 90 for 3 free dependents
- Personal Time Off
- Performance-based incentives (e.g. MBO, commission, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) under Workplace Options with free counseling sessions available 24/7
- Mental Health support and unlimited free sessions with a Psychologist through Mind You
- Meditation guidance through Headspace
- Resources for parents and employees with special needs children through Whil
- Fun wellness and employee engagement programs
Say hello to possibilities!
It’s not every day that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $2 billion company that’s growing at 20+% annually and we’re expanding our Sales Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for:
Customer Success Advocate
To succeed in this role, you must have experience in:
- Encourage customers to utilize new features that will help them drive their business forward
- Provide insight and relay customer feedback with internal teams, including Sales, Marketing, Product, Technical Support, Operations, Finance and Engineering.
- Evaluate churn and downsell risk for each customer and proactively address dissatisfaction or feature gaps to drive retention throughout the customer life cycle.
- Develop plans that ensure that customers are successfully adopting our platform that align to their business needs
- Conduct regular cadences, quarterly and annual customer success reviews to ensure customers get the most value out of their RingCentral investments
- Develop customer relationships, by building trust and ensuring the customer’s needs are met.
- Align customers with the enablement resources to drive adoption
- 2+ yrs. direct and verifiable enterprise-level customer success, consulting or account management experience for a SaaS company
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Customer Success, Consulting or Account Management.
- Proven experience building strong customer relationships with IT and business executive stakeholders and efficiently communicating internal and external voices.
- Experience leading meetings and regular cadences, quarterly and annual customer success reviews with customers
- Strong skills in verbal and written communications, strategic planning, and project management with the ability to adapt conversations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
By completing your application for this role, you:
Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities.