IT RingTernMay 24, 2023 2023-05-24 8:09
Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role.
First, a little about us, we’re a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
RingCentral’s IT team ensures company data is accessible, secure, and optimized in ways that provide maximum competitive advantage. We are constantly discovering, developing and deploying innovations that power productivity and drive better decisions for our customers. Our IT professionals are talented, ambitious, out-of-the-box thinkers who love to learn on the job—planning, deploying and maintaining state-of-the-art technology to deliver flawless performance 24/7/365.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and say hello to opportunity.
- Basic understanding of Identity Access Management concept.
- Write Shell/Bash/Python scripts to automate various processes in RC IT.
- Gather the requirements from various stakeholders.
- Understand the requirements and have them transferred to the Business Requirement Document.
- Freshman and Sophomores students need not apply. (if you are not planning to convert your intern to full-time, please keep in mind that sophomores are going to be eligible to apply)
- Think outside the box & recommend the right approach to the business leaders.
- Need to have Great communication skills & have a go-getter attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools/programs, Google suite
- Self-starters who are results-oriented, resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a strong attention to detail
- Quick learner who thrives in a fast paced environment, ability to adapt to change and willingness to learn
- Proficiency on the IAM(Identity Access management) Concepts.
- Learn how to write the processes for any Business Unit.
- Automate the Reporting process.
- Will have exposure to various business processes & build a strong understanding of the operations.
- Full-time [12-week internship]
- Must be available to start either May 31, June 6 or June 13, 2023
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, you’ll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it’s a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 20+%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
If you are interested in an internship here, chances are you have some relevant skills and are interested in working for a rapidly growing, cloud-based software and communications company. You bring the drive and passion to succeed and we’ll teach you the rest.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.