Professional Services CC EngineerFebruary 3, 2023 2023-04-28 2:48
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Global Service and Support (GSS) Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
Acquire BPO is currently looking for Professional Services CC Engineer to support RingCentral.
The Implementation Manager at RingCentral will play a key role in planning and development and functions of our contact center. This role will drive implementation of InContact Studio and Central functionality within new Contact Center designs, builds and training.
- Manage the implementation of Contact Centre projects, ensuring that all tasks are completed on-time and within budget
- Handle multiple projects across multiple customers simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction
- Assess solution specifications in light of customer requirements and recommend solution designs and changes that optimize value for both the customer and Ring Central
Develop and manage a project plan by setting proper timelines for project tasks including requirements gathering, configuration, product training, solution testing, and production rollout.
- Complete customer facing documentation throughout the implementation process- such as meeting presentations, business requirements documents, sign-off agreements, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Professional Services Implementation position – Contact Centre industry experience is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English minimum)
- Strong knowledge of Internet technology, hosted solutions (SaaS), VoIP, Unified Comms and Contact Centre practices
Working knowledge of CRM and Lead Management solutions (Salesforce, Siebel, NetSuite, RightNow, Velocify etc) is desired.
- BA/BS in a technical discipline or equivalent experience is required.
- Must be an independent self-starter possessing excellent time management skills and be able to manage multiple implementation activities simultaneously
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance; must be able to exercise sound judgment and decision making in challenging situations
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities and deliver on commitments; must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in supporting global customers in multiple geographies
- Must be an expert at developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with clients; impeccable communication skills and ability to understand clients’ needs is imperative
- Working knowledge on Java and HTML scripting, Networking, API, WFM, PBX, Dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR/VRU and Call Center practices
- Must be a strategic thinker; able to understand the ‘Big-Picture”; able to think quickly and adeptly while solving complex problems
- Willing to work a schedule that supports customers in global time zonesWhat we offer:
We offer all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Flexible work arrangement (Hyrbid Set Up)
- Comprehensive HMO package (medical and dental)
- Personal Time Off Leaves
- Monthy Performance Bonus
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
To know more about the Acquire-RingCentral Manila collaboration, you may visit www.ringcentral.com.ph
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities