Channel Marketing Automation SpecialistApril 18, 2023 2023-04-18 1:08
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic, and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
What we offer:
- RingCentral offers perks and benefits for all aspects of your work/life:
- Hybrid Work Setup Arrangement until further notice
- HMO coverage on Day 1 for the employee
- HMO coverage after Day 90 for 3 free dependents
- Personal Time Off
- Performance-based incentives (e.g. MBO, commission, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) under Workplace Options with free counseling sessions available 24/7
- Mental Health support and unlimited free sessions with a Psychologist through Mind You
- Meditation guidance through Headspace
- Resources for parents and employees with special needs children through Whil
- Fun wellness and employee engagement programs
Say hello to possibilities!
It’s not every day that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $2 billion company that’s growing at 20+% annually and we’re expanding our Channel Marketing Automation Specialist Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for:
The Channel Marketing Automation Specialist plays a key role on our Marketing Systems Team, supporting a high-volume demand generation organization and marketing tech stack. The role supports the deployment, management, and reporting of marketing programs within Marketo and Salesforce. This role is focused on building multi-channel campaigns using Adobe Journey Optimizer & Marketo.
To succeed in this role, you must have experience in:
- Executing day-to-day sends for programmatic emails in Marketo, including event invites, reminders, and follow-ups.
- Building and designing emails using Marketo design studio
- Facilitate uploading and hosting of webinar recordings in Marketo
- Assisting field programs team with event setup and registration flow
- Providing graphic design elements for emails, including banners, images, and icon sets
- Assisting with portal maintenance, including updating banners, content and page layouts
- Assisting with graphic design for landing pages, social cards, etc.
- Provide backup for event/webinar registration reporting
- 2-3 years of experience using marketing automation software – Marketo experience is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite – Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator primarily
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with email marketing and landing page best practices
By completing your application for this role, you:
Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities.